Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Can't deal with other blogging sites...

...wordpress is a joke, livejournal is more like a dead journal to me (there is a site called deadjournal), and Xanga is all messed up since it switched to Xanga 2.0 which is a lot similar to wordpress format. So far, I haven't been blogging because of these changes, and I posted a few times on tumblr but its more of a open site that blogs pictures and other inappropriate shit. So I might as well blog here for a short while till things get better or just permanently blog here for good. So far, my schedule at school is a bit hectic but what can I do? Just got to live with it throughout this semester and hope for the best outcome from it. I decided to take Pharmacy Technician class at KBCC, just so I can finally get a decent paying job and a career I can build experience with. My dream is to be a doctor, and I got to build my resume for medical school so they can take me in. Most importantly is the experience and a decent paying salary so I can finally build up more credit. If an idiot that I once knew can do it; because I push her to do it, I can do it 100x better. Lesson learned, stop helping out needy people who are always lost and confused. Work on yourself and forget about the others, your more important than that. Everyone isn't a friend at all, just unnecessary abuse. I still got some reading to do, but I'm gonna take care of that in the morning. Until than, later blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment