Monday, November 11, 2013

Xanga...why do you constantly disappoint us?...

...I haven't been updating here on Blogger, or even on Wordpress (fuck that site), but I do tend to update more on tumblr <3. Then again and like I said before, tumblr is not really much of a "blog" site that we're all use to. Its more for loading up pics, media, and all sorts of crap. Anyways, I've been in the mood to update for a good while now. I can't even update my wordpress because you know its fuckin wordpress. Its also a bit hard to update on this site as well since it seems too dead for my taste...but then again so was Xanga. Thing is, I always find comfort in Xanga more than any other blogging site. My ideal purpose of a blogging site is basically to rant my feelings and to get certain things off my chest. I feel as though this site is too open...because its google. Can't fuckin win...

No comments:

Post a Comment