Monday, November 12, 2012

Nor'easter...



Last week Thursday, November 8th it was only around 6PM, and Brooklyn (Midwood - Sheepshead Bay) was coated with snow, and hail. Earlier that morning I was walking from school to my father's car, and I saw from the window's frosty from the rain. Clearly, it was hail when I stepped outside. I never ever walked around when hail was pouring down, but it did hurt and burn like hell! My finger less gloves didn't work, nor did my hoodie help me out either. Took me a good 20mins to cross the campus, to the parking lot. Very painful experience.

Brooklyn still is trying its best from recovering from Hurricane Sandy, half of Emmons avenue is shut down. I'll be taking more pictures tomorrow since I'll be in the area.

1 comment:

  1. Hurricane Sandy did a let of damage, checkout my blog at
    http://www.definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/10/being-your-self.html

    ReplyDelete